Do you ever feel conflicted inside? Do you have past traumas or painful experiences that you want to heal from? Do you get overwhelmed by negative thoughts and/or feelings? Are you too hard on yourself? Are you too hard on others? Are your negative thoughts and emotions controlling you? Do you find it difficult to forgive yourself or others? Do you ever feel confused about what’s right and wrong? Do you have trouble standing up for yourself? Have you tried formal therapy or professional counseling but haven’t made the progress you had hoped for? Could you benefit from a higher degree of mental, emotional or spiritual freedom?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, that’s OK. It’s completely human to feel these things from time-to-time. Every person on the planet at one point or another has answered yes to these questions. The great news is that YOU have everything within you to overcome these common human obstacles. As they say “the statue was always within the stone.” Please contact us via phone, email or use the appointment-scheduling tool at the bottom of the page to schedule an initial 15 minute intake conversation so we can understand where you are now, where you would like to be, and to explain how we can help. We are available 24/7 and will reply quickly to email, text or voicemails in the case that we miss your call. All of our services are donation-based with a suggested donation amount per service. That means you can easily afford working with us and, more importantly, you deserve to work with us and bring forth the highest expression of who you are. There is no obligation to a certain number of sessions. We have weekly, bi-weekly and monthly sessions with some folks, and others feel like they’ve made enough progress after only one or two sessions to get them back on the path that their heart desires. Whatever your needs and goals are, we are here to help.
Please look over our services listed below and contact us if you'd like to learn more. More details and services to come.
- Enhancing your ability to forgive yourself and others
- Understanding and strengthening moral principles AKA Natural Law
- Mental and emotional freedom guidance
- Breaking free of anxiety that we unknowingly place upon ourselves
- Spiritual but non-religious wedding officiant services
- Pre-marital guidance on honoring our partners and the higher meaning of marriage
- Plant-medicine integration sessions (integrating both positive and negative past experiences with plant medicine to identify what they reveal about our mind and perceptions in order to build upon our understanding and bring forth our highest potential for growth from the experience)
- Guidance on healing from religious conditioning and trauma
- Guidance on healing from other forms of childhood trauma/inner-child work (sexual, mental, emotional abuse etc…..)
- Focused restoration and balancing of the masculine and feminine aspects of self
- Focused personal sovereignty guidance
- Undoing fear-based conditioning and negative thought patterns (shadow work/alchemy)
- Cultivating gratitude
- Letting go of the need to control other people or situations
- Causal factor-discovery and processing for addiction
- Establishing financial freedom and asset protection through private trusts
- School assembly presentations on forgiveness and moral principles
- Leading workshops and discussion for your own private party or public event
- Hosting weekend retreats centered around healing the masculine through sacred brotherhood and creating space to heal
- Providing harm-reduction spaces for your festival, concert, burn, private gathering or other events
- Pre-screening visual art to be played at shows/festivals, for subversive occult symbolism that the artist(s) may or may not be aware of and providing education to protect the minds/hearts of those who take in the imagery. (These mostly young individuals who are oftentimes in highly suggestible and altered states of consciousness must at the very least be aware of how symbolism works on their subconscious mind to mitigate the harm that can come from exposure to them)
- Addressing any other spiritual, mental, emotional, moral or ethical topics you may want to explore
While we do not charge a fee for any of our services, we DO rely on donations to produce content, provide one-on-one sessions, host events and travel to educational opportunities. This charitable organization IS our livelihood and we are dedicating it as our life’s work. If you find value in what we do and have the means to offer monetary support, please donate via:
Dr. Hargrove is not currently practicing medicine as a licensed physician nor is he a licensed counselor. No service provided or advice given by “As Within” or associates thereof is to be taken over the advice of your primary care physician, mental health professional or any other certified healthcare provider. If you are experiencing an emergency, you should immediately call 911 or visit your nearest emergency room. No service provided or guidance offered is meant to diagnose, treat or cure any medical or psychiatric condition. Rife and theraphi technologies are not approved by the FDA to treat, diagnose or cure any medical or psychiatric condition. As Within does not endorse or encourage the use of any illegal substances.